SRIM Fest is an indoor music fest at The Brat Stop in Kenosha, WI with 4 stages and over 40 bands held around the end of March or beginning of April. SRIM stands for Smooth Riders Indoor Music, named after its host: Matt Meyer and the Smooth Riders. In 2018*, we celebrated 10 years in running this annual festival, and we look forward to many more.
We respond to messages sent to our Facebook page (fb.com/srimfest) and emails (if you’re already in contact with our booking managers, vending manager, and event organizers).
The Brat Stop
12304 75th St
- Music Center Inc. Main Stage – Matt Meyer
- Bristol Room Stage – Aimee Crucianelli
- Beer Garden Stage – Aaron Shriver
- Grand Hall Stage – Cole Ford
- Aria – email@example.com
- Israel Alpizar
View Past Events
- SRIM Fest 2019 – Moon and Star
- SRIM Fest 2018 – Follow the White Rabbit
- SRIM Fest 2017 – Amps Up to 11
- SRIM Fest 2016 – 10th Anniversary*
* Following SRIM 2019, we found out that the first SRIM Fest actually began in 2009, not 2007 (making 2018 our 10th year).